We often overcomplicate the idea of our life purpose to the point where it feels like we’re failing at it before we even get started. Here’s a different way of looking at it (chock full with knowledge about how to make it happen!) that will free you up to go out and do YOU in the world.
Welcome to The Brave Beat LIVE! The Brave Beat LIVE airs every Tuesday morning at 10am EST on The New Brave’s Facebook page.
To get the list of the Qualities of Being I reference in this video, go to http://www.thenewbrave.com/episode1
To attend the free masterclasses on hard emotions, habits, self-love, and daily practices I reference, join the It’s Time for a Change Pop Up Party. Click here for more information.
What we covered in Episode 1:
- What if your life purpose is not about what you came here to do but instead is WHO you came here to BE?
- How to discover who you came here to be
- How to activate your Reticular Activating System and what it can do for you
- How you can more often BE those qualities
- A 3-step process that creates neural pathways that expand when & where & how often you can be those qualities
- Whether you have to be those qualities ALL the time (Hint: No! Phew. )
The idea for Episode 1 of The Brave Beat Live came from a New Brave fan on Facebook who replied to a question about what she wanted to be able to say about 2018…which was that she wanted to say she had discovered her life purpose. That’s a common theme in a lot of our lives, so I thought it the perfect starting point for the show!
I first stumbled across this idea — that WHO we came here to BE is really our purpose — years ago. I don’t even remember where. But it resonated deeply for me, and I’ve been working with my clients around this idea for a long time. As I learn new things and experiment with ideas that pop up, I keep honing this process more and more. Recently, while studying Alison Armstrong’s AMAZING material, I learned some new distinctions that helped me improve the process even more. Your feedback, discoveries, and ideas will continue to help its evolution, thereby helping even more people, so I would love it if you’d share! email@example.com.
Thank you for watching!