It’s time to find — and LIVE — your light.
You’re a mom. A spouse. A daughter. A friend.
You’ve got people who count on you – for love, for patience, for connection, for compassion, for fun.
But you’ve gotten lost along the way. In the effort to fill them up, you’ve emptied you out.
Who you are, what lights you up, where you’re going, what you want…
Who the heck knows anymore?
You’re feeling uninspired…You knock off items on your to do list as best you can, but the joy is missing. Where’s the juice? The enthusiasm? The excitement about what’s around the corner?
Life — and all its challenges — just kept coming. Eventually, bit by bit, you got worn down.
You started to feel stagnant, stuck, possibly a little suffocated.
Your ability to bounce back got less bouncy.
Your optimism left the building.
You discovered that when you’re depleted, you worry. Stress sets in. Overwhelm follows.
And then that nagging internal voice gets a foothold. You’re not pretty enough, young enough, old enough, smart enough, successful enough…
On top of all that you’re feeling disconnected. From yourself most especially — but that’s not all.
You grow edgy and snappy with your spouse, your children, your co-workers. And then, rather than building bridges between you, you watch as chasms appear and grow deeper.
Are you ready for the good news?
You are in the RIGHT PLACE. You are NOT ALONE.
You’re ready to feel ALIVE again and to know how very much you matter.
You’re ready to find yourself again…who you are and what lights you up.
You’re ready to believe it’s just possible that you deserve more than what life has to give right now.
You’re ready to entertain the notion that you ARE worthy of joy.
The Freedom Adventure is for you if you want to expand and evolve, to dig deep inside and nourish your true self, to unearth your best qualities and bring them out to the light.
You are being called to something bigger and brighter.
This kind of change? You just can’t do it alone.
And you don’t have to.
I’m here to show you the way.
And THIS is your community.
You have just found the women who are ready and committed to step into the light, their light…and to bring their gifts to the world.
We will hold your hand, celebrate with you, and remind you of your light when you forget.
This is the place you’ve been searching for.
Together, we uncover the thinking that’s been holding us back.
Together, we rewire our brains and make new things possible.
Together, we find serenity…we find optimism…we find joy…we find compassion…we lay the foundation to THRIVE and not just SURVIVE.
This is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
I get it. I’ve been there.
My best friend Kathy was the one who held up the mirror: “It doesn’t have to be this way, Ellie. You don’t have to run yourself into the ground. This is not what self-love looks like.”
She was right. I had come a long way but had a long way to go.
I had had my share of my heartache. Decades of battling depression. Widowhood. The loss of both parents.
It wasn’t easy. Life isn’t always easy.
But I had learned a LOT through those challenges. I had learned how to choose love over fear. I had learned how strong I am and of what I am capable. I had learned that the quality of my life is not created by the events in it, but by my reactions to them.
But there was a new mountain up ahead, the mountain to freedom. And, after Kathy’s wake-up words, I began the climb.
I learned how to love my self, bit by bit and choice by choice.
I’ve been around awhile now…and spent learning the ropes, like how to be the change I wish to see in the world. How to choose love. How to choose optimism. How to choose happiness. How to handle hard emotions. How to handle resistance and frustration and grief. How to love me exactly as I am.
Through trial and error (and hours and hours and hours of learning, of personal development, of studying, of experimenting) I figured out a path that works for me — then tested it with countless clients — and now I get to share it with you.
It’s a path to your freedom.
I created The Freedom Adventure as a way to hold out my hand and say, “Here, I’ve found a way through. Come, it doesn’t have to be so damn hard.”
*What if it really doesn’t have to be so damn hard?*
Join us, and you’ll see.
Participants rave about what shifted and changed in their lives during The Freedom Adventure.
- More patient
- Expansive, expressive
- Vibrant and alive with possibility
- Free to take up your beautiful space in the world, shining your brightest light.
What impact would that have on your life?
What if all your relationships were energized – more vibrant, more vital, more playful, more loving? What if you discovered an increased capacity to love the ones you’re with (and have more fun doing so) because you’ve found the way to love yourself?
Wouldn’t that be the bee’s knees?
You choose your goal (better emotions? Better health? Better organization?). I teach you how to get there and coach you on the way.
On the road to your goal, you’ll discover you’re becoming the version of you that can reach any goal!
Because really, it’s all about your mindset. And we’re going to be monkeying with that. Who you are today is a product of unconsciously created patterns and conditioning in your brain.
Who you’ll be tomorrow is a direct result of whether you choose to start CONSCIOUSLY choosing the habits of thought, feelings, and actions you WANT.
With the right conditioning, you’ll consistently take the actions to reach the goals that really matter.
I’m not going to tell you it’s easy. But I will without hesitation tell you it’s worth it.
When you join The Freedom Adventure, you’ll lay down tracks to better feeling emotions and start to condition new possibilities into your brain’s circuitry.
When you upgrade your emotions and your circuitry, you upgrade everything. You come from a higher energetic vibration, and the world responds by offering back what you’re putting out.
(Your old emotions? The ones you kept cycling through again and again? They are habits. Unconsciously, you’ve created neural pathways to those emotions — and those pathways get triggered over and over and over. In The Freedom Adventure, you learn how to transform whatever those triggers were into conscious choice points.)
You’ll enjoy life again. The fog will clear. You’ll find clarity, confidence, courage, and calmness.
You’ll bring your best qualities to the table and light up your corner of the world.
The Freedom Adventure is called an Adventure because it’s filled with twists and turns. You’ll make discoveries that excite and delight you. You’ll run into roadblocks that threaten to deter you.
But you’ve got us. And we’ve got you.
And together, we conquer the obstacles and end up in a far different place than where we began. We will play together, grow together, cry together, and laugh together. And you won’t ever look back.
This isn’t for everyone.
This IS NOT for you if:
- You’re committed to your story that you’re a victim and life sucks.
- You’re looking for a quick overnight fix (as far as I know, no such thing exists).
- You are in a place of intense pain and need the help of a therapist. I’m not a mental health professional nor am I in the medical field. (If you do need the help of a therapist, please call someone right away. You don’t deserve to be in pain, and they can help.)
What I AM is a trained, certified, and madly effective life coach.
I help you play the game of life with new perspectives, new knowledge, new strategies, new tools, and tons of inspiration to move you to action.
This IS for you if:
- You’re committed to the idea that things don’t have to feel the way they do.
- You’re willing to show up and participate with an open heart
- You’re ready to rock a new level of confidence and
this is for you if you’re committed to being the love you wish to see in the world.
The sisterhood that’s created as we embark on this adventure together has no equal. There’s heart-opening connection, there’s love, there’s celebration, there’s support and curiosity and growth and expansion, boatloads of aha’s and fun! We’ll also gently draw you back in if you start to lose your way.
What’s missing? Oh, just some little things like judgement, shame, put downs, criticism, guilt, competition, pressure, and demands. (I don’t think you’ll miss them!)
The Freedom Adventure is a safe place to explore and share your soul.
It’s where you get to figure out who you are at your deepest core and then practice being it.
(I’ve removed all the risk for you with a 30-day money back guarantee…so if you feel a stirring of possibility waking up inside you, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Take the leap!)
What is The Freedom Adventure?
90-days of positively addicting inspiration, connection, and self-discovery that will put the swing back in your step
One GIANT opportunity to stand in self-love and choose to create more confidence, calm, clarity, happiness — and more damn fun! — in your life
Set your goals for what you want to feel, be, or accomplish, and I’ll take you on the adventure of a lifetime to create it. Armed with a new treasure chest of strategies, tools, and insight, you’ll upscale the quality of your emotions which will affect EVERY area of your life – your friendships, your family, your community, and more.
You will come alive again – filled with enthusiasm — as you release the chains that have held you to old ways of being.
Delivered online in an interactive community that brings women from around the world together in a sacred, private, celebratory and supportive space. The core of the Adventure is our very own private and active Facebook community in which I go LIVE 4 days a week with 15-20 minutes of inspiration, perspective, strategies, meditations, and activities that will change the game of life for you. And there is much more than this! (See below)
All you’ll need is an open heart, access to Facebook, and a journal or notebook to take notes and do activities in.
I’ve been where you are, and I’ve worked my ass off, spending incredible amounts of money and time, to find the way out.
I love to share the secrets with women like you.
The New Brave’s mission is to unleash the power and the depth of feminine energy to help heal the world. I’m starting with you. When we unleash the power and the depth of who YOU are at your core, the world will get brighter.
I’ve studied with, and continue to study with, some of the best (Tony Robbins and Alison Armstrong to name a few). I learn all I can, experiment, create, blend, and play to see what works with my clients. I pour in love and compassion and unwavering belief. I coach, I speak, I write. I play with ideas all the time. I’m a teacher at heart, with a Masters in Education, blended with nurturing mom energy and a touch of sass and fun.
The Freedom Adventure is the result.
Life-changing. Best thing I have ever done. The content is tremendous! Ellie is tremendous.Charmaine Cruikshank
The Freedom Adventure has made such a positive impact on me. I used to live life playing small, feeling empty and lonely without a purpose. I used to live by other people’s standards, what I thought was expected of me. I didn’t care for myself, I was over extended and stressed. The old me would give until burnt out, I had no boundaries, I had no goals but I felt deeply that I had a purpose. That I had something big to offer this world. Now I can be happy and I can enjoy life. I am a new brave me. I highly recommend having Ellie in your life, I trust her with my hopes and dreams. I met Ellie at my worst and she has brought me to my best.
Ellie has been such a positive role model and an example to me of a strong woman continually learning and leading by example with truth, wisdom, and heart.
My life is forever change by her influence and presence.Alyson Smith
You have to try this!!!! Nothing has made such a profound difference in my life. There are truly not enough words to express the amount of knowledge that I have gained and the amazing changes that have not only taken place but have now become an integral part of my daily life. For anyone wishing to make any permanent changes or to have a more fulfilling and joyful life, this program is for you! My emotional numbers have soared, I’ve released 16 pounds since we started, and more than anything it’s coming really easy now…using all the tools is a huge help and sets my mind up for the day. This has been the best experience I’ve ever had — just incredible! I’ve tried a trillion things before, and this is the first one that really stuck. It’s just who I am now.Louise Snyder Addison
This program way exceeded my expectations. I didn’t really believe that I would see the changes in energy and personal growth that I am experiencing. Several times friends have commented that I seem different and one even said younger. I loved the videos and looked forward to them each day. I gave this to myself as a present for my 70th birthday. It completely changed my feeling about being 70. I was ready to pack it in in a way, but the program changed how I see things. I have energy (I climbed a dune with my granddaughter!), enthusiasm, positive ways of looking at things. I’m more a part of the world, reaching out more. It just all comes together in a way that makes sense. It’s kind of amazing as you go through your day how different parts of what you’ve learned come into play. Two of my goals were to be able to go to bed at night knowing I had done as much as I could with the day and to wake up in the morning excited about the day, and both things have happened. I’m just really grateful.Shirley Taylor
I’m not so quick to judge, and I let a lot go. I feel like I am slowing down and learning to just be, instead of feeling like I always have to be on or be perfect. I’m not freaking out about stuff the way I used to. More than ever I am more present and living in the moment, not dragging the past around with me. You feel part of the tribe, even though you’re hundreds of miles apart.
You will never ever regret this, and you will only grow from it from one of the best teachers I’ve ever known.Barb Buck
The Freedom Adventure Includes:
- 90 days of transformation
- Step by step proven effective program with powerful coaching tools, guided meditations, and unexpected insights,
- Intimate private Facebook group
- Core content delivered 4 days a week via LIVE video on Facebook at 6:30am EST (Watch LIVE to kick your day off with spirit or watch later.) (Key content in first 15-20 minutes of video for those with limited time. I stay on with those who can play for a few minutes longer.)
- Bi-weekly Playshops – video calls in which we get to dive deeper (recorded; attendance optional)
- Bonus: Weekly Q&A coaching via LIVE (recorded; attendance optional)
- 30-day money back guarantee – I take all the risk so you don’t have to!
- Intimate size. Only 50 spaces available.
- BONUS: Online KICKOFF event to set the course for our adventure March 3rd from 10am-2pm EST (will be recorded for those who can’t attend)
- BONUS: LIVE and IN-PERSON Freedom Adventure weekend April 7th-8th in Raynham, Massachusetts (about an hour from Boston’s Logan Airport and from Providence, RI’s TF Green airport). This weekend will rock your world and stretch your learning and growth and enthusiasm even more! (You’ll need to take care of your hotel, travel, and food expenses, but there is no additional cost for this amazing opportunity.) If you cannot be with us in person, you can participate online or watch the recording.
= more than 75 hours of coaching content, a $15,000 value
Your price = $597
(pay all at once or in 3 installments)
(That’s less than $7 a day for a lifetime of more happiness.)
Only 50 Places Available
The Sisterhood is incredible…there’s no match for the connection and support that I feel being a part of this group. If you are ready to be awake and aware and take back your power, this is the place to be.Su Hutchinson
I’ve never felt this well in my life mentally. Ever!Carrie Worthington
What Happens Next?
If you feel like this adventure has your name on it, act fast! I’m limiting the participants to 50 people so we can maintain an intimate and personal feeling.
- Click on the button that says “Sign Me Up!”
- That will take you to the payment page. On the payment page, you’ll enter your payment information and choose your payment plan.
- Next, you’ll need to check off the box that says “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” (there’s a link there to read them)
- Then click the button on the payment page page that says “Count Me In!”
- You’ll be taken to the Thank You Page to verify you’re all set.
- And voila, you’ll receive a Welcome Email within a few minutes!
- I will keep in touch by email to let you know when the Facebook group is open to join and any other important details.
- I can’t wait to play with you!
Any questions whatsoever, email me right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. I created this adventure to help women short cut a lot of the pain I experienced in my younger years. What I share with you is what I wish all moms could teach their girls. I was lucky enough to have some incredible mentors in my life, and I would love to be one of yours.
Today could be the day that everything changes for you.
Or it could be just another day in which you pass over the whispers of your heart. Can you hear it? It’s saying, “I want more.”
This is the moment that your internal Wise Woman has led you to, but it’s up to you to take the next step and say “Yes!”
We’ll be waiting for you on the other side!
To your brave and beautiful growing heart,
Founder of The New Brave
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tell me more about the money back guarantee. How does that work?
- I want you to be able to open up and trust the process, so I’m taking on all the risk. The 30-day money back guarantee states: “If during the first 30 days you are not completely satisfied with the experience you’re having, simply write to me at email@example.com, and I will refund your money.”
- What payment types do you accept?
- It is super easy to sign up. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Do I have to pay all at once?
- Nope! To make it easy, you can pay in one payment of $597 or 3 installments of $199 each. You’ll see the options on the shopping cart page. If you pay in installments, your credit card will be billed automatically. You just put in your credit card information once.
- How much time will this take? Can I fit it into my schedule?
- You can spend as little as an hour a week on this adventure or as much as 5 hours. I’ve had women who have participated daily and all in and women who have participated on and off throughout the adventure. All have cited dramatic changes in their lives. The more time you can put in, the bigger the shifts you’ll see.
- I’m on a tight budget. Any chance there are any full or partial scholarships available?
- There are a few available! If you feel like The Freedom Adventure has your name on it, but money is standing in your way, let’s talk. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know your situation and what would be helpful to you. I’ll see what I can do.
- Should I wait until my schedule opens up?
- In a word, no. Life is never going to slow down enough for you to say “Hey, this is a good time.” If you want to increase the quality of your life and spend more time thriving and less time surviving, you’ll want to make time however you can right now. Keep in mind that the most important parts of the information are delivered in the first 15 minutes of the videos that come out 4 times a week. When you put a stake in the sand and say “Yes!” to more happiness, you’ll find a way to be there for that time. (Not to mention, participants say that the videos are “positively addicting” – because they are fun, interesting, and inspiring. You’ll look forward to them, and it won’t feel like one more thing you need to do!)
- Can I do something else at the same time that I watch the videos?
- I recommend that you give the videos your full on attention if you can. With that said, some people listen while on the treadmill or on a walk with their dog or while they are getting ready for work. Most like to be where they can take notes and be fully focused. You choose what works best for you.
- What time are the daily videos?
- I’m LIVE Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 6:30am EST. If you can watch then, that’s awesome! If that doesn’t work with your schedule, you can watch later. Please choose the time that you will watch every day and commit to it — you want to create a habit that’s easy to execute. It’s too easy to let it fall off your radar screen if you do it haphazardly…and your commitment muscle won’t develop.
- What day and time are the weekly Q&A’s?
- We’ll start with Wednesday at noon EST. We may move the time some weeks to meet the needs of sisters who can’t be there on Wednesdays at noon.
- What are the dates I need to know about?
- The online KICKOFF event is Saturday, March 3 from 10am-2pm EST.
- The Freedom Adventure starts March 3 and ends June 1.
- The bonus in person event is April 7-8. Make travel arrangements as soon as you can!
- Where is the in person event?
- Boston-Raynham Courtyard Mariott. I will send out a link to reserve your rooms at a reduced rate if you choose to stay at the hotel.
- What if I can’t be there for the kickoff event or the in person event?
- No worries. I definitely HOPE you can be there! But they will be recorded in case you can’t. Also the in-person event will available online that day as well. It’s better to be there in person if at all possible, but if not, no stress.
- What else do I need to commit to to get the biggest benefit from the program?
- An open heart and your commitment to change. You don’t need to do this perfectly to see amazing results. If you’re ready and open and you show up consistently and do the “work”, you’ll be blown away by what you learn and experience. This is not a magic bullet – it does require effort on your part, but your effort will be well-rewarded with the changes you experience.
- Attitude is everything. If you believe you will get a ton of value, you WILL.
- The growth you want requires that you invest in yourself, your learning, and your happiness in a way that you never have before.
- What if I have questions?
- Email me at email@example.com.
- Is it a good idea to have friends be on the same adventure?
- Absolutely! When you grow together and experience new insights and perspectives, you help each other in your interactions further solidify what you’re learning.
- What makes this program different than other programs out there?
- I put this question to the sisters who have been through the program. They said that the community and my personality set it apart. They said it’s more personal, more interactive, filled with unconditional love, more immediately relevant and applicable, you get feedback in real time, you feel connected to and close to the other sisters and safe being vulnerable, the community feels like a family, it’s heart-opening, it’s the whole deal, whole package, it’s filled with wonderful women who know how to be good friends, there are no demands and pressure. Many cited that I was the real deal, genuine, honest, caring, loving, insightful, and wise. They also cited my commitment, honesty, compassion, creativity, and more. Alyson said, “I love how participants all uplifted each other, how you can clearly see yourself through the stories and struggles of other women, and that watching them rise helps you to see your full potential too.”